HELLO/

stjonn3232
I've invited you to fill in the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLAOIP-BAYyJMfy-76_Dy9180gZjz9bfyPhWrbRyn1cJkw9g/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

HELLO/

Hello I Am Mrs. Stella John by name, I am a banker, and I sent you a letter
weeks ago, but I'm not sure if you received it, because I have not
heard from you, this the reason why I repeated. I am in possession of
documents that my late client made deposit. This will be my change in a
certain number, 1.4 million Euros in offshore accounts. Are you ready to be
my partner? If everything is ok with you, could you please write me back to
my privet email [hidden email] with your personal information so
that I will give you full details about this transaction Sincerely. Mrs.
Stella John

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.