Hacker available, USA, California, Bay Area (San Francisco)

Hacker available, USA, California, Bay Area (San Francisco)

Sean Bruno-6
In the event you are looking for a journeyman hacker for your freebsd
systems, I'm in the market for pretty much anything.  I've been focusing
mostly on AMD64 performance and maintenance for the last 4 years, ports,
pkgng, storage drivers and even some ZFS things.

I've been taking a more recent journey though MIPS24k and 74k
architectures courtesy of our friendly neighborhood embedded developers
as well.

CV --> http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/Sean_Bruno_Resume.pdf