Help us Grow!

Jason Hellenthal-2
Help us Grow! LPi is offering a fast $1,500 to anyone (yes, anyone!) that helps us find some exceptional Information Technology talent.  We are currently seeking PHP developers, Salesforce.comdeveloper and a Development Manager to join our vibrant IS team in New Berlin, WI.  Visit our careers page for the full descriptions. http://www.4lpi.com/careers/.  If you have someone to recommend please email us at: [hidden email]

This is a large FreeBSD environment!!! with a number of upcoming advancements. Fit yourself in now and help us grow!

--
 Onward!,
 Jason Hellenthal,