Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

kyle lindgram

Re: Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

Cody Holliday
Does this mailing list even function anymore? I don't remember seeing
anything related to FreeBSD or laptops while subscribed to this list, only
spam.

--Cody

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 1:57 PM kyle lindgram <[hidden email]>

Re: Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

Michael Wood
Doesn’t look that way.  I’ve been going too long watching this list and nothing but spam.

> On Jul 29, 2018, at 6:50 PM, Cody Holliday <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Does this mailing list even function anymore? I don't remember seeing
> anything related to FreeBSD or laptops while subscribed to this list, only
> spam.
>
> --Cody
>
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 1:57 PM kyle lindgram <[hidden email]>

Re: Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

Matthias Apitz-4
El día lunes, julio 30, 2018 a las 12:18:24a. m. -0400, Michael Wood escribió:

> Doesn’t look that way.  I’ve been going too long watching this list and nothing but spam.

Not fully true:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2018-April/date.html

Perhaps many laptop user run CURRENT and ask in other lists for help.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ [hidden email], http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!

Re: Hi I would like to sponser monster energy drink, how do I get started.

Julian H. Stacey-3
> > Doesn=E2=80=99t look that way.  I=E2=80=99ve been going too long watching=
>  this list and nothing but spam.
> >=20
>
> Not fully true:
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2018-April/date.html
>
> Perhaps many laptop user run CURRENT and ask in other lists for help.

Yes, eg I'm typing this on the road from a current laptop, but
usually post to current@.

However this list had good usage before on stuff like pcmcia etc,
& there are some issues that are uniquely mobile, eg auto switching
for time zones & proxies & ftp fetch sites, & different WLAN standards
in different countries while travelling.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich
 Brexit Referendum stole 3.7 million votes inc. 700,000 from British in EU.