HotPar '11 Submission Deadline: January 16, 2011

HotPar '11 Submission Deadline: January 16, 2011

Lionel Garth Jones
We are writing to remind you that the submission deadline for the 3rd
USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Parallelism (HotPar '11) is quickly
approaching. Please register your paper (submit your abstract) by
Sunday, January 16, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST.

http://www.usenix.org/hotpar11/cfpb/

HotPar '11 will bring together researchers and practitioners doing
innovative work in the area of parallel computing. HotPar recognizes the
broad impact of multicore computing and multithreaded processors, which
are the pervasive computing platforms of the future. We seek relevant
contributions in all fields, including application design, languages and
compilers, systems, and architecture.

We request submissions of position papers that propose new directions
for research of products in these areas, advocate non-traditional
approaches to the problems engendered by parallelism, or potentially
generate controversy and discussion.

More information and submission guidelines are available at
http://www.usenix.org/hotpar11/cfpb/

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Sincerely,

Michael McCool, Intel
Mendel Rosenblum, Stanford University
HotPar '11 Program Co-Chairs

HotPar '11 Call for Papers
3rd USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Parallelism (HotPar '11)
May 26-27, 2011, Berkeley, CA
http://www.usenix.org/hotpar11/cfpb/
Paper registration (abstract submission) due: Sunday, January 16, 2011,
11:59 p.m. PST
Paper submissions due: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 11:59 p.m. PST