I need a freelance sys admin

Dave Babb
Good Afternoon All,

I have recently converted Simla, Colorado IT infrastructure to a OSS
solution.

The server is FreeBSD 10.1 x64, hosting a Windows VM in which MS SQL
Server resides.

FreeBSD is serving some NFS shares, and a couple of CIFS (samba) shares.

The workstations (6), are based on Linux Mint 17.1 x64, two of which
have Windows 7 VM's with the city's proprietary accounting package
serverd from the VM on the FreeBSD server's VM.

Two networked printers to manage.

I have completed my scope of the project (design, implementation,
training, handoff)....In the original agreement I was not to be the
servicing technician after install, that was to be done by others.

I have a 3-Ring binder that includes config files, etc, for all
workstations and a nice-roadmap on how the small network is put together.

I am looking for someone in Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, or Limon
area to take over the account. Mainly, provide the tech support to the town.

I will meet with and perform a thorough walk-through with anyone
interested, so that the handoff will be seamless.

The project is time & materials. Rates are to be negotiated directly
with the town...I will assist both sides to come to an agreement....and
are flexible.

Please advise,

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave

Re: I need a freelance sys admin

Julian H. Stacey-3
> I am looking for someone in Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, or Limon
> area to take over the account. Mainly, provide the tech support to the town.

Global geographic FreeBSD index: http://www.berklix.com/consultants/table.html

2 people listed for Colorado/ Boulder, they may know others localy
if that's not near enough.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
        Indent previous with "> ". Reply Below as a play script.