I need help for FreeBSD

Ms.Tracy Huang via freebsd-doc
Hello,
my name is Moreno i've secondary school only but i've the passion for
computer, i've woriking on IT and Trainer Linux for HP, SUSE, REDHAT,
IBM Telecom Italia (now TIM) and more, now i'm retired because i want to
take a diploma from zero and i want to change my operating systems im my
house from Ubuntu, Debia to FreeBSD, this is the first question can you
suggest some manual please? , I'm start to learn C and i like to become
a programmer for FreeBSD project is this possible?
Many thank's

--
Moreno Rugo
System Engineer GNU/Linux

Re: I need help for FreeBSD

Allan Jude-9
On 2016-06-30 13:01, Moreno Rugo via freebsd-doc wrote:

> Hello,
> my name is Moreno i've secondary school only but i've the passion for
> computer, i've woriking on IT and Trainer Linux for HP, SUSE, REDHAT,
> IBM Telecom Italia (now TIM) and more, now i'm retired because i want to
> take a diploma from zero and i want to change my operating systems im my
> house from Ubuntu, Debia to FreeBSD, this is the first question can you
> suggest some manual please? , I'm start to learn C and i like to become
> a programmer for FreeBSD project is this possible?
> Many thank's

For the general operation of FreeBSD, the "FreeBSD Handbook" is the best
resource:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/

--
Allan Jude