IPv6 jails and webserver

David Mehler
Hello,

I've got a /64 IPv6 block. I've got a jailed webserver running Apache.
I am wondering if I can have a different IPv6 address for each virtual
web site, is this doable with the jail?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: IPv6 jails and webserver

Cédric Maunoury
Hi Dave,

You can do that. You will have to declare each IP in your configuration.

Cedric

Envoyé de mon iPhone