Quantcast

Florian Smeets-2
Hi,

I apologize for the off-topic post, but the mailing list
[hidden email] has been suggested as a candidate for
retirement, as the few legitimate posts it has received in the last
several years have generated little (if any) response.

If no valid reasons for retaining the list are expressed to
<[hidden email]> within 2 weeks, postmaster@ will initiate
the "retirement process" for the list (which involves at least one
more warning sent to the list, with a second 2-week timeout-for
response).

If you have any concerns about this, please express them as clearly
as possible to <[hidden email]> as soon as possible.  Please
note that Reply-To has been set on this message for your convenience.

Florian

Florian Smeets-2
We didn't get any feedback that this list is still required. Given that
it has been 4 weeks since the first email I will delete this list in 7
days on 12.10.2013.

Florian