Impending NATM removal

Brooks Davis-2
As previously threatened, I plan to remove NATM support next week.  This
includes the drivers en(4), fatm(4), hatm(4), and patm(4).  None of
these devices have been manufactured in the last 20 years so it is time
to move on.

The planned commit can be seen at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9883

-- Brooks

Re: Impending NATM removal