Interfax

Cannon
First time I've seen it and first impression was that it was
*/D-t/**/rap/* a la Abe Maslow.   Then senders looked OK,  but there was
no attachment.  Assume just system bulk delivery artifact.  Gone are the
old elm days.

Re: Interfax

Jason Hellenthal-2
One of our domains of approximately 500+ users was hit with this last week and the week before. Identified as some backdoor code.

--
 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH48-ARIN

On Nov 8, 2015, at 11:31, Cannon <[hidden email]> wrote:

First time I've seen it and first impression was that it was */D-t/**/rap/* a la Abe Maslow.   Then senders looked OK,  but there was no attachment.  Assume just system bulk delivery artifact.  Gone are the old elm days.

Re: Interfax

Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Cannon <[hidden email]> writes:
> First time I've seen it and first impression was that it was
> */D-t/**/rap/* a la Abe Maslow.  Then senders looked OK, but there was
> no attachment.

Mailman is set up to strip binary attachments.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - [hidden email]