Is anyone reading the ftp-master@ mail?

Garrett Wollman-2
I sent mail to ftp-master@ asking to have an IPv6 address added to the
ACL, but I did not receive a response, and my server (which hosts
ftp5.freebsd.org) still can't access ftp-master now that it also has
an IPv6 address.

-GAWollman

Re: Is anyone reading the ftp-master@ mail?

Simon L. B. Nielsen-4

On 27 Jul 2012, at 16:48, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I sent mail to ftp-master@ asking to have an IPv6 address added to the
> ACL, but I did not receive a response, and my server (which hosts
> ftp5.freebsd.org) still can't access ftp-master now that it also has
> an IPv6 address.

Hey,

I don't think so :-/. I actually didn't know it even existed. mirror-admin@ is the main address as per http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/hubs/ . I think I'm just going to remove the old ftp-master@ address, so people will know it's the wrong address when mail bounces.

What exactly needs to be changed?

PS. if anyone seeds references to ftp-master@ anywhere, please let me know so I can remove it.

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen