Is it possible to change DEPENDS logic for Java ports?

Is it possible to change DEPENDS logic for Java ports?

Lev Serebryakov

 There are Java ports, which needs JDK for build, but will work
perfectly with JRE only.

 For example, `net-mgmt/unifi5` depends on `archivers/snappy-java' and
have runtime dependency on JDK. But it doesn't need JDK, and JDK is much
bigger than JRE, which could be critical for resource-constrained target
systems.

 Now I'm fixing this by direct editing of pourdiere-built packages and
it is VERY inconvinient.

 I've tried to add JAVA_RUN=jre/JAVA_BUILD=jdk to both ports in
question, but still runtime dependency is JDK :(

--
// Lev Serebryakov