Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko-2
Hi,

Is there still broken lang/ruby23[1]. Or can build in latest
11.0-* ?

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/294364

---
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

Steve Wills-5
Yes, I haven't looked at it yet, but if you want to take a look, I'd
welcome patches.

Steve

On 06/28/16 06:12 PM, KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there still broken lang/ruby23[1]. Or can build in latest
> 11.0-* ?
>
> [1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/294364
>
> ---
> KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko
> _______________________________________________
> [hidden email] mailing list
> https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
>
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

Hajimu UMEMOTO-2
Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:13:44 -0400
>>>>> Steve Wills <[hidden email]> said:

Kazuhiko> Is there still broken lang/ruby23[1]. Or can build in latest
Kazuhiko> 11.0-* ?

Kazuhiko> [1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/294364

swills> Yes, I haven't looked at it yet, but if you want to take a look, I'd
swills> welcome patches.

Could you put the attached two patches into lang/ruby23/files and give
it a try?



--
Hajimu UMEMOTO
[hidden email]  [hidden email]
http://www.mahoroba.org/~ume/

_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"

patch-ccan_list_list.h (688 bytes) Download Attachment
patch-thread__pthread.c (318 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

Kurt Jaeger-14
Hi!

> Kazuhiko> Is there still broken lang/ruby23[1]. Or can build in latest
> Kazuhiko> 11.0-* ?
>
> Kazuhiko> [1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/294364
>
> swills> Yes, I haven't looked at it yet, but if you want to take a look, I'd
> swills> welcome patches.
>
> Could you put the attached two patches into lang/ruby23/files and give
> it a try?

Testbuild on 11a (r302198M) on a loaded host was OK, but make check-plist found

bin/erb

missing. I'll now test poudriere.

--
[hidden email]            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

Herbert J. Skuhra-7
Kurt Jaeger skrev:

>
> Hi!
>> Kazuhiko> Is there still broken lang/ruby23[1]. Or can build in latest
>> Kazuhiko> 11.0-* ?
>>
>> Kazuhiko> [1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/294364
>>
>> swills> Yes, I haven't looked at it yet, but if you want to take a look, I'd
>> swills> welcome patches.
>>
>> Could you put the attached two patches into lang/ruby23/files and give
>> it a try?
>
> Testbuild on 11a (r302198M) on a loaded host was OK, but make check-plist found
>
> bin/erb
>
> missing. I'll now test poudriere.

Any update on this issue?

With this patch build works for me on FreeBSD 11.0-BETA1 amd64
(r303012).

# make check-plist
====> Checking for pkg-plist issues (check-plist)
===> Parsing plist
===> Checking for items in STAGEDIR missing from pkg-plist
===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
===> No pkg-plist issues found (check-plist)

Thanks.

--
Herbert
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is there still broken lang/ruby23 ?

Hajimu UMEMOTO
Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:39:14 +0200
>>>>> "Herbert J. Skuhra" <[hidden email]> said:

herbert> Any update on this issue?

herbert> With this patch build works for me on FreeBSD 11.0-BETA1 amd64
herbert> (r303012).

Okay, I've just committed it as r418883.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO
[hidden email]  [hidden email]
http://www.mahoroba.org/~ume/
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"