Isdnd and data link protocol

Denis Beltramo
Hello,

I have a problem.
I have configured FreeBSD with usb modem isdn. I have see that with an
modem router the isdn work if I set the data link protocol: point to
point and not point to multipoint.

How I must modify isdnd.rc that use also this configuration.

I have read the documentation but i haven't found nothing, or I don't undestand.

Thanks!

--
Denis Beltramo

Re: Isdnd and data link protocol

Hans Petter Selasky
On Monday 04 August 2008, Denis Beltramo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem.
> I have configured FreeBSD with usb modem isdn. I have see that with an
> modem router the isdn work if I set the data link protocol: point to
> point and not point to multipoint.
>
> How I must modify isdnd.rc that use also this configuration.
>
> I have read the documentation but i haven't found nothing, or I don't
> undestand.
>

> Thanks!

Hi,

You need to set the configuration from one of the startup scripts
under /etc/rc.d . You cannot do this with isdnd.rc

--HPS