Jail and RACCT

wishmaster
Hi,

with help of racct I can limit CPU per jail.

This rules works as expected for individual jails

jail:jcctv:pcpu:deny=190
jail:jwww:pcpu:deny=190
jail:jphp:pcpu:deny=190
jail:jdb:pcpu:deny=190

But I need pcpu=190 for all jails. Is it possible?

jail:*:pcpu:deny=190 - does not work for me

--
Vitaly

Re: Jail and RACCT

Nikos Vassiliadis-6
On 02/06/18 10:50, wishmaster wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with help of racct I can limit CPU per jail.
>
> This rules works as expected for individual jails
>
> jail:jcctv:pcpu:deny=190
> jail:jwww:pcpu:deny=190
> jail:jphp:pcpu:deny=190
> jail:jdb:pcpu:deny=190
>
> But I need pcpu=190 for all jails. Is it possible?
>
> jail:*:pcpu:deny=190 - does not work for me

Hi,

just thought, if you add a parent jail and apply the rule to it?