July 2020 Animated videos for your businesses

July 2020 Animated videos for your businesses

Paul Joseph-3
Hi ,

I'm an animation commercial developer with a lot of experience. I've worked on about 250 interesting commercials for a variety of customers.

I thought you might want to see a sample commercial from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws0yQBfMp84

As a creator I specialize in eye-catching content. I would be happy to show what I can do for your product & services too. You can research more about my firm by web searching for "Social Lobster".

Also, I develop websites, iOS apps, professional logos, along with visually appealing flyers.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Paul Joseph
Senior Developer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested