Jute and cotton bags for your customers

Mousumi Nandan-2
Hello Sir/ Ma'am,

We are Sara International, would like to introduce ourselves as a  leading
manufacturer, exporter, and seller of jute, cotton, and canvas handbags.

Our prices are very attractive, and the quality of our bags and prints are
finest in the industry. We supply our bags to businesses all over the world.

Please visit our website at (www . saraexim . in) for more information
about our company and products.

If you are not the person in your organization to orders bags or
promotional items, please forward this email to the relevant individual or
department. Thank you.

Best Regards
*Mousumi Nandan *
SARA | Business Development Executive

Mobile: +91 987 45678 47

Office: +91 33 400 88 333
Email: [hidden email]

Sara International

“We believe in building long term relationship”

55 Ezra Street, 2nd Floor, Kolkata

West Bengal, India

Email marketing inside Gmail
<http://view.saraexim.online/x/c?c=802174&l=33cc6e1a-8077-46f5-96ae-1344140da455&r=23da8198-1059-4e4b-b853-721891b91ec6>