Quantcast

LAST 2 WEEKS for Abstract Submission Deadline of WMESS 2017

LAST 2 WEEKS for Abstract Submission Deadline of WMESS 2017

WMESS
Dear Colleague,

We would happily like to inform you and thank the turnouts and interest in the 3rd of annual "World Multidisciplinary Earth Sciences Symposium" WMESS 2017 which will be held in in Prague (Czech Republic) during 11-15 September 2017.

www.mess-earth.org

The LAST 2 WEEKS to Abstract Submission Deadline - 26 May, 2017.

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

http://www.mess-earth.org/module.html

All accepted and published papers will be indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, etc.

On the behalf of the Organising Committee, we would like to invite you as a representative participant in WMESS 2017.

We also invite you to be CONVENER OF A SPECIFIC SECTION related with a one of the WMESS 2017 topics to organize a group with the minimum 10 presentations (oral and/or poster). We are expecting your proposals focused on new and timely research topics and innovative issues. Conveners will be FREE OF CHARGE OF REGISTRATION FEE as a compliment of WMESS 2017 if your session will be completed with the minimum 10 participants registered.

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.

Let's meet in the city of romance, Prague .

Sincerely yours,

[hidden email]

www.mess-earth.org

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******

If you would like to unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to [hidden email] from the mail account that you have received this e-mail. If you send an unsubscribe request from any other e-mail account, we cannot remove your e-mail from the database.