Libreoffice - no sound in Impress

StariKarp
Hi!

I did install libreoffice without problem and it but I have a problem with sound in Impress. I am using
ports and I check "media' and gstreamer1 and
gstreamer1-plugins are installed but sound doesn't work.
And the system is FreeBSD 12-0-RELEASE (amd64).
I had installed LibreOffice on FreeBSD 11.2 and sound in Impress
worked. I replace the hard drive and installed everything from scratch
and now I have a problem with sound which works wit MPV, Aqualung, in
web browsers in the game Rocksnddiamonds...

Thank you.