Linux/FreeBSD System Administrator needed in Greater Denver!

Linux/FreeBSD System Administrator needed in Greater Denver!

Kate Lenz Byrne

 We're searching for a bright, hard working System Administrator to join a team of IT operations and development professionals in our small Broomfield, CO office.  Learn more about the opening at:
http://www.keynetics.com/careers/jobs/System-Administrator.htm

If you are great at what you do and love doing it, keep up on latest technologies, have self discipline for doing things right, understand standards and best practices and why they are important send your resume to [hidden email].
ClickBank offers excellent compensation and benefits packages in a cool work environment with a relaxed dress code.

ClickBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.