Linux/Mac OS X Systems Programmer -

Darlene Forsythe
Good Evening,

I thought that I might ask this group if anyone has a referral for a
consultant with the following skills:

Project Description:

Omneon filesystem client port to Macintosh OS X Operating System

The project requires porting the Linux-based Omneon filesystem client to

the Macintosh OS X operating system.  This includes all functionality

featured in the Linux version.  The final software must operate as a

networked filesystem under the OS X kernel.  A performance goal of

40 megabytes per second for file copy operations is required.

Additional work products include detailed project schedule, status
reports,

design documentation, an installation and de-installation system for the

filesystem module, and documentation describing how to install, use and

de-install the filesytem module.

Skills required:

- OS X or FreeBSD/Mach kernel development experience

- Network systems programming

- Filesystem development

- Excellent communication and documentation skills

If you are interested, please email me.

The position is located in Sunnyvale, California.

Darlene Forsythe, PHR

Staffing Consultant

Phone: 408-585-5115

Email: [hidden email]