Linux and FreeBSD Systems Administrator

Rainer Duffner
Hi,

my employer is looking for a Linux and FreeBSD Systems administrator.
It's not exclusively FreeBSD, but it's "more than a few".

https://www.jobs.ch/de/stellenangebote/detail/8101684/

The Job is in Zurich, Switzerland and we assume that you are eligible
for work there (which in most cases boils down to having an EU passport
or Swiss citizenship or your partner has one of these). We're not Google
or one of the big banks.
My employer also assumes you speak German to a reasonable degree.
However, given the "right" candidate, this requirement could be relaxed.

The ad isn't on our homepage, we mainly work with this recruiter and I'm
not directly involved in the recruiting process at my employer -  but I
can probably answer most questions via private mail.

Regards
Rainer