Linux engineer wanted - Virginia

registerms
Hi all,
We are looking for a Linux engineer to look after our internal network of 250 users.  90% of our servers run Linux.  Ideal person would be strong in Linux, command line centric  and who also understands network components such as firewalls, routers, network monitoring etc.

We are loaced in Vrignia (Mclean) and were rated twice has best place to work in this metro area. We are a fun environment  where some of us work in flipflops.

We need somebody ASAP, salary and benefits are great. Check us out at www.customink.com.

If interested drop me  a line...
Mohit.