Looking for Speakers (PostgreSQL Conference East) 03/25 - 03/28

Looking for Speakers (PostgreSQL Conference East) 03/25 - 03/28

salamander-3
January 6th, the PostgreSQL Conference U.S. team is pleased to announce
the East 2010 venue and call for papers.

The event this year is being held at the Radisson Plaza, Warwick Hotel
in Philadelphia from March 25th through 28th. Following previously
successful United States PostgreSQL conferences, we will be hosting a
series of 3-4 hour tutorials, 90 minute mini-tutorials, 45 minute talks,
5 minute lightning talks, and a new 30 minute presentation time slot.

Time line:
December 14th: Talk submission opens
January 30th: Talk submission closes
February 15th: Speaker notification

This year we will continue our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

* General PostgreSQL:
* Administration
* Performance
* High Availability
* Migration
* GIS
* Integration
* Solutions and White Papers

* The Stack:
* Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
* Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
* Ruby/Rails
* Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
* Operating System optimization
(Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
* Solutions and White Papers

Submit Talk: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/talksubmission

Thank you for your time, and feel free to contact us if you have any more
questions.

Your PostgreSQL Conference Team

--
Command Prompt, Inc : 503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
Since 1997, Consulting, Development, Support, Training