Looking for help finding a Kernel Engineer

Looking for help finding a Kernel Engineer

Tony Gill
Freebsd group member's,

Hope all is well with you. I was hoping you would be able to help me in my
search for a Kernel engineer. Please view the following and let me know if
you might know of anyone suitable.

Sr Software Engineer - Kernel

We are looking for a couple of Sr SW Engineers with heavy experience in the
kernel area. Good understanding on BSD operating system. Client is doing
very well and they have developed a very good team. Strong coding,
unix/linux, BSD, kernel.

We have Multiple Openings at this time, if you are interested or may know of
someone please let me know. Thanks for your time and I look forward to
helping you. If you are happy at your current employer and may need help
finding additional staff we would like to help.  Let's keep in touch.

Let's get connected-http://www.linkedin.com/in/tgill

Tony Gill

Sr. Technical Recruiter

S&A Associates