Looking for remote FreeBSD work

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu-2
Hi,

I'm looking for remote work related to FreeBSD. It can be either full time
or part time job, as well as contract based work. I can work from home in
Mongolia and anything related to FreeBSD including system administration,
developing codes etc. would be great.

I'm FreeBSD src and doc committer and long time FreeBSD user. Since 1998
I've been doing system administration work on FreeBSD servers including
installing, updating and configuring various stuffs such as:

- Updating FreeBSD from src, building custom kernel, installing and
updating ports
- Web (apache, nginx, lighttpd),
- Database (mysql, postgresql),
- Messenger (jabber etc)
- Proxy (squid),
- DHCP
- DNS (bind)
- Flow export using netgraph
- PPPoE (mpd)
- NAT
- IDS (snort)
- Firewalling (ipfw, pf)
- ZFS
- Jails
- Asterisk, gnu gatekeeper installation and configuration
- Hardening FreeBSD etc.

For last year and half I've been contributing to src tree, mainly trying to
bring FreeBSD support on some ARM boards. As a result of this I was able to
write initial codes and necessary drivers to run FreeBSD on some ARM SoC
such as Allwinner A10/A20 (Cubieboard 1,2), and Rockchip RK3188 (Radxa Rock
board).

CV -> http://people.freebsd.org/~ganbold/ganbold_resume.pdf

Ganbold