Looking for work

Sujit K M
Hi All,

I am currently looking for work. I am an Linux/Solaris/AIX/FreeBSD
Application space Developer with about 7 years of experience.
I have in-depth knowledge of Java/C++ based object oriented programming.
I have in-depth knowledge of Oracle/MySQL/NoSQL primarily MongoDB.

I am also an very good System/Network/Database Admin/Architect.

Not to say I have a very good Network/Database Design Track Record.
Also I have very good skillsin UML/Javascript/jQuery/UI(XSLT/XHMTL/HTML/
CSS/SASS/SGML/YAML/XML).

I am an expert SOA Developer.

Looking for remote jobs only.

Resume available on request.