Looking for work

subzero
Hi All,

I am currently looking for work specifically for remote jobs but in good
terms I am willing to relocate from Bangladesh to any other countries. I am
a Network & System Engineer with nearly 8+ years of experience. Primary job
role is to maintain large Service Providers Network consisting of
Cisco/Juniper/SDN networks additionally maintaining different services and
servers required to build, maintain and monitor the network infrastructure.
I am a Cisco Certified Network Professional and Cisco Certified
Internetwork Professional.

Beside that I have a long experience of working with Cloud/Virtualized
infrastructure using Vmware/Openstack/Ganetti/Xen. In my leisure time I
enjoy porting for FreeBSD ports nearly maintaining 480+ ports.

Resume available on request.

BR,
Muhammad Moinur Rahman