Mailing Lists

Fatih Melih OZGUN
Hi, I am new to the whole mailing list concept. Can anyone point me to a
resource so I can learn to engage in conversations?
Thanks!

Re: Mailing Lists

Gökşin Akdeniz
Welcome to the FreeBSD Chat mailing list. A guide for all FreeBSD
mailing list(s) questions.

28.06.2020 08:22 tarihinde FMO yazdı:
> Hi, I am new to the whole mailing list concept. Can anyone point me to a
> resource so I can learn to engage in conversations?
> Thanks!

https://www.goksinakdeniz.net/p/genel-gpg-anahtarm.html

Re: Mailing Lists

Amit Yaron