Manchester BSD UG: Feb?

Paul Robinson-4
February's BSD UG has a clash with this year's Turing Lecture:

http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.23105

However the lecture finishes at about 19:30 so it means those wishing
to attend will be done early enough to still attend BSD UG up at the
Briton's Protection (it's about a 30-minute walk).

I intend to go to the Turing lecture myself (last year's was properly
mad-bonkers-wtf-you-on-about-mate-you-weird-idiot, and the year before
the most inspiring and thought-provoking lecture I've ever attended in
my life), and if anybody else wishes to attend, I'll see you there.

If enough regular BSD UG'ers are attending, we may choose to move the
venue for afterwards to somewhere nearer Roscoe building (Sand Bar?)
rather than have all of us trek the 2 miles up the road to Briton's.

I'd appreciate some feedback on the above in the next week or two! :-)