More and More IPTV Providers Joining us for secure, Stable Platform

More and More IPTV Providers Joining us for secure, Stable Platform

Chapman Media

     https://torrentfreak.com/xtream-codes-iptv-system-targeted-in-massive-police-operation/

Xtream Codes Disaster
=====================

 Have You Been Affected?
Contact  mailto:[hidden email]?subject= [hidden email] or reply to this email.

This week we have helped 100s of IPTV providers by transfering them to our platform. We have no problems, we do NOT use Xtream Codes and have the most stable platform available today.

If you have been affected by the closure of Xtream Codes we can get your customers back on immediately.

You can contact us by Skype to live:richardsterling_1 or email us to  mailto:[hidden email]?subject=  [hidden email] [ mailto:[hidden email]?subject= ]

We have resellers worldwide using our feature rich platform we can create your new reseller panel in minutes.

 https://chapmanmedia.tv/  Take a look at our website for more info click here [ https://chapmanmedia.tv/ ]

See you soon

Regards
Chapman Team

    https://chapmanmedia.tv/

Update profile -  https://zc1.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1a143c89442699&r=1a143c898b9814&n=11699e4c0c4f55d&od=2109237681596c0f50fe0fa0c43bb696b

Cahpman Media Limited | Cromwell House, 117 Albert Street, Belize City Belize

Chapman Media Limited
Authorized representative: Sales Dept | Email address: [hidden email] | Phone: +31 20 8087777 | Tax Identification Number: 171674 | Company Registration Number: 171674

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]