My professional summary -- FreeBSD works !

My professional summary -- FreeBSD works !

Luiz Gustavo S. Costa
Hi,

My name is Luiz Gustavo (aka gugabsd), have been working for years with
Linux and BSD systems and always try to be active in the open source community
in general.

I participate in some projects and have several aid materials with FreeBSD
(mostly in portuguese)

I would like to take this email to promote my professional resume for
future consulting
opportunities in the area.

http://www.luizgustavo.pro.br/?lang=en

Any questions just call me