N/A, hoping to chat

emily.h@onelocal.com

Hi N/A,

How are you going about getting a positive review after you close a file? I know how difficult it can be for lawyers to ask for reviews from a client.

My company has been working with law firms to help them get more positive reviews on Google once they close a file, which has been helping them rank higher when someone is searching for their services.

When do you have 2-3 minutes to chat about this in further detail?

Best,
Emily