New *BSD User Group in Upstate New York (Capital District)

New *BSD User Group in Upstate New York (Capital District)

Brian Callahan-3
Hi FreeBSD-ers --

I just want to announce a new *BSD User Group I've (re-)started in the
Capital District, NY, region, the Capital District *BSD User Group
(CDBUG). We started meeting about two months ago: we meet the second
Tuesday of each month at 6:45 PM at INOC (80 State St. in Albany).

Hopefully some of you here are in the area and can make it out; it's a
low stakes, friendly group comprised of everything from new users to
kernel hackers and developers.

We have a mailing list: [hidden email]

We're also looking for speakers! If you have an idea for a talk, please
let us know. Especially if you're a developer.

Hope to see you all in the Capital District!

~Brian

(Please CC me if there are any replies as I am not subbed to these lists.)