New FTP/HTTP mirror for FreeBSD

Vincent PAGES

Hi!

I'm the Technical Manager of LyonIX (Lyon Internet Exchange Point).

We'd like to add freebsd to our public mirror (FTP and HTTP):
http://ftp.rezopole.net/

It'll be something like:
http://ftp.rezopole.net/FreeBSD/

We have 100Mbit connection, and it is available for everyone.

Can you give us the best method to sync our mirror ? rsync ? and what is
the best repository to start the synchronization.

Vincent PAGES
- Responsable Technique Rezopole - Lyonix

Mail:     [hidden email]
Standard: +33 4 27 46 00 50
Fax:      +33 4 27 46 00 51
PGP:  7E06128C
Skype:  vincent.rezopole

REZOPOLE (LYONIX Le GIX NAP de Lyon / Rhone-Alpes)
5 passage de l'avenir 69200 VĂ©nissieux France -
Email : [hidden email]  - Web : www.lyonix.net