Good Day Johan,
Please find herewith attached workshop details on Advance Statistical Method Validation for test Laboratories taking place from 26th – 28th March 2014 at The Aviator, OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The quality of analytical procedures relies on the use of reference materials and the verification of data on method sensitivity, recovery tests, and calibration confirmation. The course covers these aspects in analytical quality. For method validation it is important that the analyst has a good understanding of statistics and statistical methods. In this course we cover the basic statistical tools required for method validation and following that we deal with the validation process itself. In analytical work, the most important common operation is the comparison of data, or sets of data, to quantify accuracy and precision. Fortunately, with a few simple convenient statistical tools most of the information needed in analytical chemistry work can be obtained: the "T-test, the "F-test", and regression analysis.
· Reaffirm the statistical processes for analytical chemistry and for use in method validation;
· The quality of analytical procedures is reviewed in terms of calibration, detection limit, analytical range, method sensitivity and reference materials;
· Describe method validation and key requirements, performing method validation and interpretation and presentation of validation data;
· Demonstrate the use of MS Excel for statistical calculations
· Cover the standard of ISO17025:2005
To immediately book your place at this course, contact me as soon as possible on tel.: +27 (0) 11 402 0100 or fax back the completed and signed registration form herewith attached to +27 (0) 86 660 9172. I look forward to confirming your participation