PO-010816-WA0002

Zen

PO-010816-WA0002

Zen
Good Morning [hidden email],

 I have been in contact with your company before and now i am planning to purchase the following product. Please send me a quotation price for the following as specified.

             I am considering visiting your company, please check our purchase order list as  below and quote accordingly with your signed confirmation for our order PO-010816-WA0002. Click on PO  for product view.
   PO-010816-WA0002

 Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from your kind reply.
 If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

 Regards!
  BB System House MV switch Tel No., 020-65295556

---