Please test the current jdk14 experimental patchset

Please test the current jdk14 experimental patchset

Greg Lewis-2
Hi all,

It would greatly appreciate hearing that the "Experimental" patchset for jdk14
(see http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/JDK14SCSLConfirm.html)
compiles correctly on both FreeBSD 5.4 and FreeBSD 6.0.  Any other feedback
would be greatly appreciated in the run up to patchset 8 (which is
predominantly for DragonFly support).

I have a report that the 1.4 plugin doesn't work with the current version
of Firefox (1.5).  Confirmations, patches, appreciated.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : [hidden email]
Eyes Beyond                         Web     : http://www.eyesbeyond.com

Re: Please test the current jdk14 experimental patchset

Panagiotis Astithas
Greg Lewis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It would greatly appreciate hearing that the "Experimental" patchset for jdk14
> (see http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/JDK14SCSLConfirm.html)
> compiles correctly on both FreeBSD 5.4 and FreeBSD 6.0.  Any other feedback
> would be greatly appreciated in the run up to patchset 8 (which is
> predominantly for DragonFly support).

I can confirm it builds fine on RELENG_6.

> I have a report that the 1.4 plugin doesn't work with the current version
> of Firefox (1.5).  Confirmations, patches, appreciated.

I haven't updated Firefox yet, so I can't test this.

Cheers,
Panagiotis