Porters Handbook / Apache mod_php56 dependency

Porters Handbook / Apache mod_php56 dependency

CeDeROM
Hello world,

I can see that Porters Handbook seems to be outdated or inconsistent
with 10.3-RELEASE. I am creating a port that needs mod_php56 port.
According to Handbook I should use "USES=php:mod" but this returns an
error that /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/php.mk does not exist.

How can I ask ports to mark mod_php56 dependency to my port?

Please update the Handbook as well if possible :-)

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/uses-php.html

Thank you! :-)
Tomek