Porting Catfish and Autokey to FreeBSD

PeerCorps Trust Fund
"Apologies for cross posting, this message was also sent to the FreeBSD-ports list."

Hello all!

We are a group of educators currently looking for someone capable of porting the open source applications Catfish and Autokey to FreeBSD.

Catfish - http://www.twotoasts.de/index.php/catfish/

Autokey - https://github.com/guoci/autokey-py3

This is for a long term project for adding graphical search and automation tools for desktop users in secondary schools in Tanzania (East Africa).

We would be supporting the work under a contract supported by external donors to the effort.

We very much look forward to hearing from interested persons.

--
Michael
PeerCorps Trust Fund