Position wanted: DevOps/testing/developer support/software toolsmith

Position wanted: DevOps/testing/developer support/software toolsmith

David Wolfskill
I'm in the SF Peninsula/Silicon Valley area, and am looking for a
new position; I prefer to work with and support FreeBSD.  I am
available as of Friday, 17 October, 2014.

Prior to my current position, I spent about 3 decades in (mostly)
sysadmin roles; more recently, I have been doing measurement of systems
under load and analyzing the results of those measurements in support of
software developers.  Some samples may be seen at
<http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/bmake/>.

I am probably more familiar with FreeBSD source-based updates than a
person ought to be. :-}  (Hint: I keep a private mirror of the FreeBSD
SVN repositories on my laptop; it's updated daily.  [Yes, I realize that
the preceding sentence is ambiguous.  Both the repository and the laptop
are updated daily.])

My ideal position would be in support of developers, at least some of
whom were contributing back to the FreeBSD project.

I have a current US passport, and am willing to travel; I prefer to
continue to reside in the SF Peninsula.

My resume is available in several formats:

* PostScript:  <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/resume.ps>
* PDF:         <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/resume.pdf>
* HTML:        <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/resume.html>
* ASCII text:  <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/resume.txt>

Email is generally the best way to reach me, though I have my MTA
configured to filter moderately aggressively.  Other contact information
is on the resume.

Thank you for your attention.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill [hidden email]
Taliban: Evil cowards with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.

See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.