Posterous | Re: Delivery reports about your e-mail

Posterous | Re: Delivery reports about your e-mail

Posterous
--- Reply above this line to create a new post ---

Your email has been posted!

Welcome to Posterous! We think e-mailing is such a natural way to share information, there can be no better way to publish something on the internet. So go for it, send us something else! We'll add it to the blog you have already created.

Your new post:
http://freebsdalpha-lzcpm.posterous.com

Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove:
http://posterous.com/posts/edit/21235201?auth=8rgeYYKVYEl1XA5XaAUq06NhNFPLGVYCKlYMty44Izr0jXGoi7v5tPN6PbtH

Setting a password is easy. It's optional, but here's why you should:

 * Choose a personalized subdomain.
   We just gave you a temporary one. You choose your own .posterous.com address.

 * More security.
   Be able to manage and edit your posterous securely using your own password.

 * Make it yours.
   Customize your site name and upload a profile photo.

 * Connect.
   Be able to subscribe and keep up to date with others.

Click here to set a password:
http://posterous.com/main/register?hash=8rgeYYKVYEl1XA5XaAUq06NhNFPLGVYCKlYMty44Izr0jXGoi7v5tPN6PbtH