Postfix Potential Business Leads

Eva Nelson

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently verified data of Postfix
Users List?

List Contains: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL and
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Please let me know and share your thoughts, if you are interested so that I
will get back to you with the counts and pricing in detail.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Eva Nelson

Sr. Lead Generation

To delist from this mailing list reply with subject line "Remove"