Prefix "pub" now on ftp4.de.freebsd.org / mirror.netcologne.de

Prefix "pub" now on ftp4.de.freebsd.org / mirror.netcologne.de

Christian Rohmann

   Hey all,

   I added the folder "pub" on our mirror (mirror.netcologne.de aka
   ftp4.de.freebsd.org) and now FreeBSD is accessible via

   "/pub/FreeBSD". I suppose that is the correct way to serve FreeBSD
   files. As I don't see hardly any traffic I wonder if this might help
   get ftp4.de.freebsd.org some more happy downloaders?

   Regards

   Christian