Private Banking | DBS Wealth Management‎

Private Banking | DBS Wealth Management‎

henry wu
Greetings

My name is Henry Wu, Managing Director, Business Management & Support DBS Private Bank, Mainland Hong Kong. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe might be of interest to you. This email, as regards to someone who shares your Surname and has investments placed under our bank's management for almost a decade.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents confidential. I would like to bring to your attention this proposal and I believe may be of interest to you in regards to the increased prospective opportunity and returns it could provide for us.Please contact me via email for further inquiries

Regards

Henry Wu