Problem :System getting hung @ Trying to mount root /dev/....

Ashutosh Kaul
Hi All,,

First I Apologize if this would be not the right forum to ask this
question.I have a Freebsd 6.4 running system with disk mirrored on a HP DL .
Now I am pulling one hard disk from the Server and putting in the first slot
of the Second Server.(Trying to build the exact replica) The  2nd servers
boots up perfectly fine but it get stuck @ "Trying to Mount root
/dev/<partitionname>" When I try to run it in single user mode. It gives me
a shell and when I run 'fsck' the keyboard just hangs and I have to hard
boot the system again. Any pointers what I may be doing wrong ?

Appreciate your help.

regards,
Ashu