Problem with assert compiling java 1.4 into Eclipse IDE...

Problem with assert compiling java 1.4 into Eclipse IDE...

gelinp
hi,

I'm compiling a JSP page including a JAVA scriptlet. I'm using eclipse IDE
3.1 with Java compiler 1.4. But into this page I've got the error code
below:

2        cannot resolve symbol:  symbol  : method assert (boolean)      index.jsp

The line is:

assert(request.getAttribute("org.portletapi.contextid") != null);

What can I do?

Thanks for your response.

Re: Problem with assert compiling java 1.4 into Eclipse IDE...

gelinp
I can see the problem is just for my *.jsp page embeded Java scriptlet. I
think the compiler is not the same, may be it's a problem caused by
MyEclipse plugin...

Is there anybody having an idea about the problem?

Thanks you very much.