Problem with make

kabede84
Hello,

I have upgraded my system to FreeBSD 7. I must install isdn4bsd.

the make=../src package and make install work.

When I write make buildkernel and install, after configured the Kernel
the compilation stop and say:

error: NI4BTRC undeclared here (not in a function)

Suggestion?
--
Denis Beltramo

Re: Problem with make

Gary Jennejohn-3
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:29:02 +0100
"Denis Beltramo" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have upgraded my system to FreeBSD 7. I must install isdn4bsd.
>
> the make=../src package and make install work.
>
> When I write make buildkernel and install, after configured the Kernel
> the compilation stop and say:
>
> error: NI4BTRC undeclared here (not in a function)
>

> Suggestion?

You're probably missing options like these
options        NI4BTRC=4
options        NI4BRBCH=4
options        NI4BTEL=2
options        NI4BIPR=4
options        NI4BISPPP=4
options        NI4BING=2

---
Gary Jennejohn

Re: Problem with make

Hans Petter Selasky
On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:29:02 +0100
>
> "Denis Beltramo" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I have upgraded my system to FreeBSD 7. I must install isdn4bsd.
> >
> > the make=../src package and make install work.
> >
> > When I write make buildkernel and install, after configured the Kernel
> > the compilation stop and say:
> >
> > error: NI4BTRC undeclared here (not in a function)
> >

> > Suggestion?
>
> You're probably missing options like these
> options        NI4BTRC=4
> options        NI4BRBCH=4
> options        NI4BTEL=2
> options        NI4BIPR=4
> options        NI4BISPPP=4
> options        NI4BING=2

What version of I4B are you trying to install?

--HPS

Re: Problem with make

kabede84
the revision svn 935