Question

Gaston Rey-2
Hi all,
    I need to know how to migrate a HD from my actual Server to another recently made up. This HD has the base operating system and i want to move up it to the other server but surely it'll carry up a kernel panic error :s

does Anybody know how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Gaston Rey

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/

Re: Question

Julian Stacey
Gaston Rey wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I need to know how to migrate a HD from my actual Server to another recently made up. This HD has the base operating system and i want to move up it to the other server but surely it'll carry up a kernel panic error :s
>
> does Anybody know how to do it?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Gaston Rey

Wrong list to ask on,
try [hidden email]

--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
        Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz. Dump cigs 4 snuff.